Newry City AFC is now taking entries for this season’s Club 100 competition.
The rules and regulations of the Club 100 competition are listed below:
• Entrants have a choice of paying the 12 month entry fee of £120 up front or they have the option of paying 12 £10 monthly instalments by direct debit. To do so you must fill out the direct debit details on the Club 100 form (to download the form click this link – 100-club-set-up-form-2016-17 and return to Newry City Commercial Manager Gary Wilson by hand or alternatively post it to him on:
Newry City AFC
Greenbank Industrial Estate
• The deadline for all entries is Friday 30th September
• There will be 12 monthly prize draws:
o First prize: £150
o Second prize: £100
o Third prize: £50
• Draws will be held on the first or second Saturday of each month at venues decided by the Management Committee
• The first draw is provisionally set to be held in September subject to sufficient numbers being enrolled in the scheme. The Committee may defer the start of the draw to October if necessary.
• Normally only fully paid up members will be eligible for each months draw. The Management Committee may use discretion with regard to winners who are not fully paid up.
• Winners will be published each month on the Newry City AFC website
• Individual winners will be notified by email if an email address is provided.