NCAFC Last Man Standing is back! Starting the first weekend in February, the entry fee will be £10 with a prize of £1000!!
Selection sheets will be available from the turnstiles, shop & the social club at Friday nights game v Dergview and also from Ian Curran, Sean McKevitt, Gary Wilson & Laura Hillen.
The Rules of the competition:
1. It’s simple, just pick the winner of one English Premier League match for six rounds at week one. If your selection wins – you progress to the next round, lose or draw and you’re out. Should you still be in the competition at week six we will then issue another selection sheet.
2. Once your selections are made, you will not have the ability to change them.
3. You may not pick the same team to win more than once during the tournament. So for example if you pick Man United in Round 1, then you can’t pick them for the rest of the competition.
4. In the event that any match involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you will continue to the next round of the competition. That team will no longer be available for selection in future rounds.
5. Entry fee must be submitted to the seller before the Thursday 1st February or player will not be entered into the competition.